笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

CD ripping

Have been busy riping all my CDs into WMA format for the past few nights. Completed ripping those recent CDs in my car / ablum so far. Already took up 1.3GB space. There are still another 50% more CDs (older ones in my shleves)...that will maybe take me another couple of nights to finish the whole exercise.

Wanted to compile all my favourite sones long long time ago...now that there is a USB slot in my new car audio system, i finally took up the eefort cos it make sense to finally do it and enjoy the better songs when I am travelling daily. Good time to do some early spring cleaning on my CDs too...managed to clear out 20% of the less attractive ones.

Anyone reading the blog now has 1-2 songs as your all time favourites and think I must listen?? If yes kindly send the WMA formatted songs to my email : honghoo.goh@gmail.com so that maybe i can expand my library abit more :)

Mandarin / Chinese / English / cantonese song all also can, even hokkian i also listen abit. you u really want to educate me...can try other languages like thai / indian etc...lol who knows...i may like them.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home