笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Graduation picts









































June 21...the day many of us have been waiting for...and some of us spend more time preapring for it than the others.

For me, I have prepared 2 main things - the graduation gift CD (50 sets only - mainly for my blog readers) and the magic self-tieing shoe lace trick.

Both took me quite some time to prepare. I hope I deliver both of them well and really wish you like them both. (I still have afew CDs ...3 of them reserved Shulin / Shirlene / Chun Yue).

Have you watched the CD?? leave a comment and let me know your thoughts...may be useful for me in thinking about next year graduation. Haha...

To summ up ... we are so hyped up and tired at the end of the day. And will miss you all...

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home