笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

2009 CNY gathering

Glad to host the gathering for so many of you. Thanks for coming. Hope u are not shocked by the "VIVA" request and it's my sudden idea only 1 day b4 the occasion.




Sorry I may not be a good host and may neglect some of you...tried my best running around to make sure are are take care off...in the end I still missed afew important things...like forget to hand out the angpaso to some of you, thanks for the few reminders.

This year lucky number is "3" - 2+6+7+8=23 remainder =3. There are about 7 winners. My own year 1 PEM has 3 alone!! plus LY + JL etcetc.

As usual beside eating Pizza and KFC..we played dice and ZhongZiMiMa to clear the food.




It was really a fun and joyous gathering. Hope to see u again next year!!



41 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home