笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Friday, November 20, 2009

Urgent Recall


It was my son final day in school, prize giving night. Need to send him to school by 4.30pm for the violin preactice and make up. So I decided to apply for a half day leave and eat out at Bt batok...it's been awhile I eat my favourite pork tail soup....it's a last minute decision, so as soon as i have applied leave through the system..i packed up and leave office.

Almost reaching Bt Batok, i remember I had a meeting with DT JD...she told me she need to meet up with me Fri pm and I told her ok on Wed, so I decided to give her a call to inform her that I have left office. Hope what she wanted to see me is nothing important....maybe can wait till next Mon pm...??

WhenJD heard that i was almost home she sounds like freaking out. Ordered me to forget about my lunch and come back to school straight away. Heard from the phone background HL is also screaming "dun care!! ask him to turn around his car!!" sounds like lab has got a fire....

So I rushed back Q3, arriving at 1.50pm. Then the door of my office open 5 mins later...
surprise surprise...a durian birthday cake, and 5 colleagues singing happy Bday song. Oh gosh..even i also dun remember my Bday is just round the corner...and I really didn't expect them to remeber and prepare a cake for me too.

Have a nice makan session together and we also eat my personal stock of mocha kit kats / almond cheese cookies and catbury chocolate. Also, we fix a date of our next makan session - week 8 thursday for trying the Burmese resturant.

Thanks for the celebration. Nice to see people around you do care for you. :) thanks...thanks...

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home