笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Last 2 matches of WC '06

So...final of this year WC 2006 - Italy vs France. I told u so, didn't I.

My choice of the eventual winner...?? I will go for Italy. Will set aside some of my winnings...the rest will show hand on Italy as Champion. They are just better actors, and fitter too. :)

On the e-betting competition, with 2 more matches to go...here are the standings:

QCJ - 1720
Christof - 770
LSL - 0
LimHan - 200
WaiHong- 5050
Elaine - 4732
GHH - 7730
BeeBee - 8013
Kevin- 1000

it's now basically a match of 2 halves. Some bet in tens...and some bet in hundreds and thousands...and one cannot even bet.

2 lunches at stake for the top 2 winners...and only 2 more matches to go...think carefully on your next move.

For me? - I will try something funny in the Germany "final" match. I can afford to. Most likely will watch the game in Christof's place again...as usual, play my part as the party spoiler. Haha.

After this, will be planning the early Aug ice skating outing. Watch out for it.

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home