笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Monday, February 02, 2009

Facebook

Have been receiving invitations for almost a year to join facebook by quite afew students. But i was quite comfortable with MSN for contacting with students thus far. Also quite worried that this application will be a blackhole to suck in alot of my free time too. Well, that was untill last week...

This year CNY gathering has no pioneer batch students coming...(last year we had 4). Lulu went back to her kampong so there is no coordinator for the pioneer batch ppl. Met Rossana on MSN and she mentioned that many of the pioneer batch ppl were on her facebook instead. She also helped me to send out invitations to them and see if there is any responds last minute.

So I decided to give it a try to open an account. GOH HONG HOO. You are most welcome to add me as a friend in facebook if you wish to.

Then we had the idea of having the Facebook group called NYP-CPT too. Hopefully we can get all the students in CPT to join in there. Join in too if you can.

So far many students had added me and I have also found afew old pals in PRC too!!

Afew send me strange alpplication request like mafia wars / heros / spot the difference etc etc...sorry...I didn't join as i am afraid that once started...they maybe too addictive. Best to get more rest instead. :)

XPY told me there is an application to own a pet that need me to feed n bath the pet daily. I told her..." If there is an application that allow the pet to feed n bath me daily instead, I will be the 1st to apply!!"

C U in facebook!! :)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home