笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Monday, November 30, 2009

Pot Luck BBQ on 29 Dec

Decided to have a BBQ session with my PEM on 29 Dec 4pm - 10pm at my place. Booked the pit last night successfully so all system go now.

Besides about 15 rascals from my PEM, thinks it will be gd to have another 20 other friends to join the the BBQ as well. To make things easier, it will be pot-luck basis, each bringing some prepared / uncook food to my place so we can have different variety that day.

For my side and my PEM, we will volunteer to Carcoal / butter / chicken wings and satay and sausages.

If you are free and keen to join in the BBQ, pls register and also let us know what are you bringing so there will be no repeats or excess.

Any1 has skewers / wiremesh...?.....

Looking foreword to seeing you all on 29 Dec. Be there!!

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home