笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Graduation CD 2010 - register to get 1!!!


Good news!! the design of this year Graduation CD is now done and we (myself and Christof) will start the production soon. Aim is to finish the production by End April...which is just b4 your graduation day on may 17!! This involves printing /drying / editing / mass copy of the CDs. It will take awhile to complete.

I hope to pass the CD personally to you on that day so please do come for your graduation and look for me don't be late.

I am still not 100% finalised on the CD content...still working on them. you bet there will be pictures through the final year, videos on VIVA, outings, gathering etc etc...need to step up the effort abit as soon as the Batam trip is over...

As per usual as in least years, we print 50 copies only. So if you wish to have a copy, pls register in my blog. 1st come 1st serve!!!! Pls do not register for others...let those who are my blog readers and willing to register have a chance instead.

it's time to part and you move on with your future advanture...may this be my last gift to you...like I always siad...keep it dearly and who knows, one day u might show it to your grandchildren!!! :)

See you on the graduation day!!

59 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home