笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Sunday, January 17, 2010

CNY 2010 gathering

哟哟哟!!! 又过年啰!!!

This year I win!!! :) I am successful in booking the function hall in my EC last night at 12.01 am, win by 1 second.....so this year CNY gathering will be from 4pm t0 10pm.

So here is the official announcement : 2010 CNY gathering is on 15 Feb (The second day) Mon from 4pm to 10pm at my EC hall.

Need 5-6 volunteers to come early to help...pls let me know in your comment if u can come abit early to help. Thanks.


Sorry for those Malaysian students/DT/grads that need to travel back to home town for home reunion. Hopefully next year timing is better. (Every year I say that...hahaha). But I am very sure you will have such a great time back home you won't miss any thing here. (I save some ang bao money also!!!)

As usual if you are coming, register in the comment area to let me know. Pls only register for yourself plus 1 extra maximum...do not register for your whole class hor... and kindly do so before 5 Feb so that i can plan for the food and packets properly.

P.S. - the address:- Quintet EC, CCK St 64, near Yew Tee MRT, cross the O/H bridge and cut across the HDB for 150-200m, and you will hit St 64. Turn left and follow the road and past Windermere EC, the next EC in Quintet.

Hope to see you then!!!

39 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home