笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Friday, September 01, 2006

只传有缘人

Each semester, when I finished my safety lecture, I will announce to the class :

"There will be an extra P.O.O. lesson. No attendance taken, no extra marks given, not examinable, but if you want to learn something extra, please come for this lesson."

And each semester I draw different response from each program.....

BB can proclaim that their program is the best of all times...but that semester, only 4 students from their program came for the lesson. If I still remember correctly ...they are SiewGeok / Cynthia / Justin and Keng Soon. So we had 1 session together and also went through the reactor de-bottleneck charging question as well.

This semester I have more luck. 2 groups of students actually made it. This time I was more prepared and managed to remember to brinig along my digital camera to catured the event. (Getting old and can't rely on memory to recall names later le...)

Here are some of the pictures taken with the students.



This group :

Sarah Maria / Wei Kin / Annie / Cai Li /Tian Rui / Pei Ling /Lim Han










This group :

GuangLin / Pang Lek / Ya Ling / Angela / Kenny / Felicia

Thanks Aderline for taking the pict.







Sorry Genesis, your group kind of mixed up the timing and u are the only guy end up in the pilot plant on time...but we can't play this game with just 1 person...anyhow also meet target then...so have to call it off.

Many of you who have graduated can starting thinking back why did u not come for this lesson.















For me, these students represent a special bunch who came to learn not just for marks. I do hope they tresure the experience, enjoy the process, have lots of fun and most importantly, always remember the lessons learnt while playing this simple yet very powerful game.

Hey guys remember - THERE MUST BE A BETTER WAY!!!!!

7 Comments:

  • yes..!!! optimise everythin u do...a lot of lessons learn in this session..recommend more students to attend nxt time!!!!



    Guan Lin

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, September 01, 2006 9:59:00 AM  

  • Hi sir...ya...this extra lesson is really very interesting. I learnt a lot from you, haha. I'll remember the message u gave us: "There must be a better way"

    Lim Han

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, September 01, 2006 1:39:00 PM  

  • I don't seem to remember you saying this btw.. But well, I still study for the test last night and I should be doing ok for the class test. =P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, September 02, 2006 10:24:00 AM  

  • Hi Sir, long time nv leave post...
    By the way, jus to remind you, that time, Shao Yi and Kokping was there as well... Altogether 6 of us...

    Cynthia

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, September 03, 2006 11:04:00 PM  

  • Mr goh! i rmb our group also many o us turn up! we even played that very very big frisbee.. haha... all the games i rmb leh, also have that passing of tennis ball, the ice breaking games.. anyway, it's nice.. BUT i dun rmb u saying that it is a POO extra lesson...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, September 04, 2006 11:03:00 AM  

  • If it is about the frisbee, I joined shu lin's class to play because I know more people there. The frisbee got stuck to a tree! Heh.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, September 05, 2006 12:59:00 PM  

  • yayaya..quite an experience for me also...1st time see girls scream sooooo loudly and excitedly over a inflated feiskbeee....

    By Blogger 鸿图, at Tuesday, September 05, 2006 1:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home