笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Graduation CD 2007

Ok the design of the graduation CD 2007 is finally done and nicely printed. Compared to last year design (the one on the left , cloud design chosen by me) it looks more sophisticated isn't it? Thanks to Christof who help me to decide the look and print and dry the CDs.
What's inside there? Videos / photos / slide shows to what I have collected from various gathering / outing / functions / lessons with the year of CPTo4 classes. (Graduation Tour 2007 and DND NOT included...they will each have a separate CD). Took me some deliberate effort to ensure there is enough content to fill up the CD. This year no speech, the mood of doing CD is less emotional compared to last year. Just want this CD to serve as a good recollection of what we go through together for the past 2 years.
Master Luda is too modest to refrain from putting his name onto the CD design despite numerous attempt to persuade him.
Now is for mess production!!! Intend to print 50 copies...40 of them will be up for grabs in my blog registration...again 1st come 1st serve basis. Once registered, then please look for me on your graduation day and I will personally sign on your copy. Of course good that you will appreciate what Christof have done for the exercise and maybe ask him for an autograph too!!
Would like to reserve a few on my own in case some of you didn't managed to see this in time..this give me a chance to distribute the remaining few.
Hope that you all like this enjoyable effort i put in, probably my last gift for you before you officially graduate from school. Goodbye and Good luck!!

33 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home