笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Sunday, March 04, 2007

过年大聚2007

Thank you for coming for thr CNY gathering at my new place this year. It's really a pleasure to have u visit me. Sorry if I ddin't spend much time with u to catch up...but really i am trying to take care of 80 ppl so running around like mad. hope u dun mind and have a good time meeting up with others and enjoy yourselves.

Very happy that LiLin/SzeWei/LohYun/CaiLi can make it last minute...at the same time Mui/TL/Wiro/Shir/christina/YY/Yuhan/Liting/alvin/na/san/hua/LS /HY can't make it due to work or other commitments.

Overall the total students number I think is 60 + 14 PEM = 74. ( If not my house really really jam packed liao). (Shir say she come next mon to bai nian to me so 75.)

Here are the picts taken :

The graduates (Lao liao students)



the current 3rd year students





My PEM in 2nd year

the only 2 other 2nd year non PEM students


forgot to take a pict with Bella/SG and the lucky draw winners!!!!! (do u all like the prize?? i guess not ah...)


Now for 1 more prize to giveaway... kindly guess the amount of angbao money i gave away this year and give your best estimate in the comment...closest person will get a box of choc!!.

(hint : gave angbao only to 75 nyp students / 7 of my daughters class mates / mr wong both daughters / my son / my daughter and my wife (this is the one u need to think v hard)).
One more hint: it's 4 digits in total...
Good luck..1 entry per person n closing date is Friday evening. I will announce the result then.
Have fun thinking/calculating!!

43 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home