笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Sunday, April 22, 2007

It's a plane...It's a bird...It's an Ostrich!!!

This entry is the sequel to the last post of BnJ free cone day...I was still in a very enjoyable and excited mood then, after downing 5 free cone extremely rich ice cream during that afternoon.

Still can recall that of 4 of us...DT C is the one that can really diagest all the sugar intake and feeling no ill effect of it. Upon reaching school, she still can ask around saying if we care to go for the proper lunch. I guess she was still growing...

DT F told me that she need to drink 2 full cups of Chinese tea to help cleanse the suger and cream out of the system. (Should have learnt from her!!) But beside that, everything is rather fine...dinner amount is reduced slightly only.

DT B is the first to feel the ill effect of the indulgence. Upon taking the picture in P/Plant...she was seen rush n stuck in the toilet. Managed to see her in MSN at about 5pm and she admitted that there has been a problem and was aking for pills to stop the purge.

I jokingly teased her that it will not be the end...there will still be more to come. She was adamently refuting my suggestion and replying "Choy!! Choy!! Choy!! Never!! Never!!".

Come home going time soon, and I was on my way back walking towards the Blk P lifts. While waiting for the lift to come somehow i sensed a fast yet quiet shade fast disappearing behind my back...took a quick glance back and saw this :



I suddenly realised what happened and immediately shouted : "HAHA - 4th time!!"

On the car ride home i told Christof i saw a ostrich in Q4. His eyes were wide opend and didn't looked that he believe me at all. But after I told his the story and he agree that was the best description and we really has a good laugh.

Maybe i was having too much fun laughing. My digestive system started to go wrong once I reached home. Doing the same thing DT B did in school. Luckily pills are available to do the necessary remedy fast.

The next day i even develop a mild fever...had to make a decision mid may to take leave and rest. Sleep alot during the rest of the day, sweat alot in my sleep and only after that I feel like walking on the ground rather than floating around.

Yes by now I am fully recovered. But my 1st free BnJ experience turned out to be rather comical and eventful . Not really sure will touch ice cream for the next 1 month. BnJ brand - not even the next 12 months i guess.

Give me a call next Apr 17...i will decide then to join u or not....

4 Comments:

  • wah lao eh, today is my birthday leh, say me until like that.... u gotta be thkful for the existence of me that doesnt make u look bad! anyway, Tuesday lunch can go to Swensen n lets have an ice cream competition again! im fully RECOVERED! wait and see!! wakakaka

    BEBE

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, April 22, 2007 9:14:00 AM  

  • wah...u like gold fih ah....so short memory of the bad experience?? asking for it again....sure u r on!! 5 scoops competition.

    By Blogger 鸿图, at Sunday, April 22, 2007 5:44:00 PM  

  • wah got free ice cream nv jio me!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, May 15, 2007 3:42:00 PM  

  • mr goh, hw is the current batch of safety students? any funny stuffs yet? lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, May 15, 2007 8:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home