笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Container of Life - my own version

One of the demonstrations I saw during last week couse is the simple illustration on the CONTAINER of LIFE. Basically it consist of a empty container and and 5 essential building blocks- (The 5 Fs) Faith / Family / Financial / Fitness / Friends. On top of that there will be a whole big bunch of many many other small / trivial things that will occupy your life too!!

Michael was using LEGO blocks in his demonstration. I was interested and noted down in my action item list and have been thinking what / where / when / how to construct my own version. Even thinking of going down to Toy R Us to shop for LEGO!!

But after a couple od days of allowing the thoughts to crystalise and settle down...the vision become more clear and suddenly I realise that I dun even need to spend time / $$$ to construct it...the answer / materials are already in my office!!

So here it is...My own version of the Container of Life. With thanks to the left over Pigs clips from last yaer Open house. And very appropriate too...too much of the trivial stuff...make u look and behave like pigs. hahahah...得来全不费功夫!!!
this is the before version :



and this is the correctly constructed version :



Basically it's to show you that IT CAN BE DONE!!!! if you do it correctly....Life can accomodtes alot of trivials...if one get the basics right first.

anyone of you who are interested to know why and how the illustration work...just drop by my office...will be glad to share this with you.

Of course...as I mentioned b4...this will be 1 of my activities with yr3 students from next semester onwards.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home