笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My Vision Board v1.0

Not sure how is the progress of the Vision Board setting up for the rest of the classmates in the positive thinking course, but I finally gave it enough thoughts during mu sunna sessions and finally took time to start constructing it today.

No time to go buy the proper board is not a legitimate excuse!!

This is the version 1.0 of my VISION BOARD: it contains the following dream items:




1) 2 weeks Taiwan Family tour in Dec2007.

Have not been there for 2 years, it's time to revisit and have some good times in some new places and maybe Ali-san mountain if weather permits.


2) 4D3N GT 2008 Jun BALI


I am really looking foreward to this and will try very hard to make this a reality. Will put in some effort to keep the itinary fun/compact/exciting anf yet keep the cost low. I hope the students / graduates will show their support in forces too.


3) Give public seminar in SIM.


I really have no idea how can this be done. But all I will do is to make my delivery better and better so that who knows, one day maybe this will come true.

4) Passion to teach even I turn wiser


After listening to my 5 mins presentaion, Elizabetta told me : "dunt ever let your passion die". I retrieve the photo I took with the most students, and purposely colour my hair white/gray and with white mostache too. It will serve as a reminder to me even if I go wiser, I must still kep connected and be passionate about teaching.

5) Happy family


Again I colour my hair white and added moustache to remind myself no matter what, the happiness in family is important, irregardless of the $$$$$ and other challenges in life.

6) Sentosa Cove apartment


Not really wanted to move into Sentosa....but as an investment and rental income...why not?...will be looking into Saturday's paper for the cut-out to reinforce my visualisation!!!

plan to get an Gratitute Stone tomorrow in Suntec...i think I should able to get what is suitable there.

Hey guys...dun just look at mine...it's about time u start do something n show me your own vision board too!!!

9 Comments:

  • You miss out one more point

    7)Prepare a welcome party for SLT to move into ur condo by 2008

    :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, June 26, 2007 10:02:00 PM  

  • later can start on our vision board. More importantly is to add to urs:)another point u miss

    - buy more CHOCOLATES for me:)

    Student S

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, June 27, 2007 10:56:00 AM  

  • Wah wah i am not Alladin Lamp ah...your wish is NOT my command...if u want it...put it in YOUR VB not mine!

    By Blogger 鸿图, at Wednesday, June 27, 2007 8:18:00 PM  

  • 2) 4D3N GT 2008 Jun BALI

    Interested to go since i havent been there but dunno if got class anot, since it's still study period. Also a bit scared about the security. Anyway still got a long way to go b4 dat day comes... see how when the time come ba! :D

    Siok Hui

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, June 28, 2007 11:43:00 AM  

  • 1. reason for Bali to be planned on Jun is to allow Uni students to join in as a group as this is also holidays for them!!!

    2. At night u don't go disco and pubs....com to the designated room and play dice n eat chocolate...drinks water...that should be very very safe. heehee.

    already i have a couple of u wanting to place order le...hold your horses...let me find out more n organise abit better n let u have the details later.

    By Blogger 鸿图, at Thursday, June 28, 2007 1:20:00 PM  

  • hahaha, i didn't create a VB, i just joint down a list of things i want...got too many things to print le. HAHAHA *fleeee*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, June 28, 2007 10:07:00 PM  

  • oh!now i see...its Jun, not Mar. haha, blur me...hmmm...in that case, maybe can go.

    Siok Hui

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, June 29, 2007 3:48:00 PM  

  • Sir, if u come to SIM for public seminar tell mi k? I confirm go attend one. *heez*

    XY

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, June 30, 2007 10:52:00 PM  

  • PypeFusypeSop [url=http://manatee-boating.org/members/Order-cheap-Buspar-online.aspx]Order cheap Buspar online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-cytotec-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Cytotec without no prescription online[/url]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, December 18, 2009 4:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home