笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Monday, July 02, 2007

1st price entry in 07S1 CT

Finally the marking of papers are finally over...speed is much slower than before but I am kind of more enjoying the process and MSN with some students along the way...some declare heart attack when they see my msg...they are still very new to my style of communication, (unlike their seniors)...hahahahah

with no disrepect to the contributor....but this is my 1st prize for this semester of term test entry. Technically I found it most amazing...



1 g of water removes 1 C of water...hmmm...
when fire reaches 500C...no worry, just use 1/2 kg of water and the fire turn to zero degree C?
Actually i am about to declare to the whole class happily that all passed the Common test...only to find out the one who take retest with extra few days did very very badly....so have to swallow my words. Haiz....

3 Comments:

  • AHAHAHAHA this question again, that time I also dunno how to answer this qn...can't remember what I wrote le...LOL opps :x *dodging Mr Goh's BAG of sweets*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, July 02, 2007 11:22:00 PM  

  • YoU bErI wAd LeH. ThE sTuDeNt SeE LiAoX CfM BeRi SaDx dE WoRx...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, July 09, 2007 12:25:00 PM  

  • Absolutely no need to be sad...it's a good student in class. Already say in my entry there is no disrespect about it...but as mr luda has repeated emphasising - units is extremely important and we need to be more careful about it. If not things / perspective can really go wrong.

    By Blogger 鸿图, at Monday, July 09, 2007 4:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home