笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

360Ski -- WOHA!!! Fun!!!

Thanks for the news update from PL/SL, this semester I have found a new outing place for the semester break. Those who sign up are 95% from my specialty chem class...I showed them videos of previous outing every week...so I guess they are abit brainwahed by me and sign up almost automatically. In teh end I need to change date to 11 June so that Christof and Allen can join in the funn too!! And it was a wise decision too.
Never see them so attentive b4...not even in my safety lectures!!
Doing the water ski seems easy...but it actually take a lot of arm power and balancing. Especially the 4 turning corners. Many of the guys are very adventurous and jumped straight into the most demanding wakeboarding...and for me I just stick to the easiest kneeboarding to get the feel and control b4 trying harder things.
No matter how much the unstructor say...nothing beats trying it out the tough way yourself.
I consider my results not too bad at all...able to complete 2 full rounds on my 3rd attempt!!!
(so is Christof...he did it on 2nd arrempt).
In the end we have to gave up and rest because the arms are just too tired to hand on. Best skier of the day is Kabir...he went more than 3 rounds non-stop. Then proceed into double ski n did well too!!
One skier was not so lucky and had a safety incident. Nose was hit by the board as she fell. Gave us a big scare to see the blood oozing. Have to stop to aviod infection and need to see doctor after that. Lucky she sign the form to say Mr Goh not responsible for any thing happening during the outing...
Now with the photos and videos taken during this rip...I will have a new clips to show the juniors for the next semesters to come. :)
Say goodbye the the sporty group at 1.30pm, and Christof and I rush back to school to play settelers with Hua/Na/Mei/Ling. Good to see them again and laughing too! Play dice and heart attack too to finish the jellies.
In theend the only regret is to allow Hua to win a game...so the record of her NOT winning is ended!! Many be now the new record is Ling never win a game!! :)

next week going bali.....will have more to share after the trip!! :)

7 Comments:

  • Thanks mr goh for organizing this trip! i've enjoyed myself! and i only managed to go through the turns on my 4th attempt!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, June 11, 2008 11:20:00 PM  

  • haha and also me winning over you and christof on the settlers.. feel so good! =p blah

    Oo..yar, pls rem to send us the photos taken yester!

    thanks!

    --
    Na

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, June 12, 2008 3:55:00 PM  

  • Mr Goh, thank you very much for the wonderful games that we had been playing and having fun....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, June 12, 2008 9:13:00 PM  

  • MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~ I finally won a game~~!! XD~~ Weeeeeeeeee~~ Hehe Have fun and a safe trip to Bali!! :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, June 13, 2008 11:28:00 AM  

  • Hi Mr Goh. I had a great time at cable ski. Was really a gd exp, although I nvr managed to do my first turn. I might bring my other friends here next time :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, June 13, 2008 5:41:00 PM  

  • although the speed is about 30 km/hr...dun seems too fast...but when u r riding on the wave..it's a really really exciting feeling isn't it??!!

    Me and Christof both suffer ripcage aching after 2 days...really xiong sport...but we love it!!

    By Blogger 鸿图, at Friday, June 13, 2008 8:45:00 PM  

  • haha! yeah! most of us too! i even had difficulty lifting up my arms straight into the air. =/

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, June 16, 2008 11:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home