笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Monday, April 21, 2008

I Move Office (AGAIN) - to Q301



For better operating efficiency, I was told to move office again. My 4th office in 5 years. Lucky that I will have a new roommate this time. :)


New office has no window (not that I have the chance in my current office to view anyway), is longis so it will feel abit more cramp. Trying to get an extra couborad to keep my magic stuff and mentos/chocs.


Finished packing by now....left only the working computer. 80% of the files are already transferred across to Q301. Tomorrow 22 Apr will be the day I officially move to Q301.


So remember to go to teh right location when you are looking for me hor!!

Latest update: my new office pict-



Many thanks to Christof , Ah Meng, PY, Anna, Jack, Kok Hui, Alan and my new roommate Leslie to help me move and shif and re-construct my new office in double quick time.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home