笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Thursday, February 28, 2008

CPT DnD '08

This year graduating class DnD come really fast...so fast that they are celebrating before knowing their final semester results. In the end it turns out to be a good excuse to joke to them saying : "are u aure u pass?". For 1 or 2 students...it it is not a joking matter.


I guess it must be the guys idea to have it so early, no one wants to come for DnD with a Botak head.



It also coincides with my son's CA test week. The next day (today) is the Science CA so I have to fullfill my primary role as a science tutor at home 1st. For for awhile I really don't know how soon can I reach the ballroom. Have a stack of 6 assessment books to go through with him...luckily the topics are my favourite suject - reproduction. After 3 hours of show n tell, finally finished at 8.45pm and while my wife is looking for last year P4 assessments ... i sneak out of the house without saying goodbye. If not I will never make it to town.


I was actually on MSN chatting with CX the night b4 too, by chance. I always has the impression that she was a girls with few words. And in the end I think I am worng about her. She spent 30 mins on a "debate" with me why I really must go DnD...

-------


When I was there they were already doing the lucky draw!! And guess who won the 1st prize? Since the DD picked him, i guess he deserve to take a picture with him as well.


It was nice that the students gave each lecturer who thought them in the 3rd year and presented each a token. There are the most big and beautiful award / mothor of mother liquor award / Ali Baba award / HaLo3 award / Nafa Nag award. And I got this. Er...but I AM a millionaire!!! (okok...not cash but CPF / house / car / magic tricks / sweets all inclusive).





As usual, when dinner and lucky draw finished, the dance started..it's time for the staff to excuse ourselves to head home. Luckily manage to get everyone together for a picture b4 all disperse.



My PEM 0501. Next year I will have a new pEM 0803...hope that they are equally as good the the outgoing ones.




Many many other pictures taken, really cannot show all. But I pick this one...call it the "Almost cannot recognise award" picture.





Last but not least...calling all camera owners...if you wish, please send your DnD photos album (those you don't mind sharing) to me or Mr Luda via a CD, we will in turn compile it into a DVD collection and distribute them in the graduation. The contributors will gurenteed a copy of DVD.

Oh...finally I hope they enjoy my 10 mins pictures movies too. See you guys on Graduation Day May 21!!!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home