笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

07S2 GHH Book prize Winners

After a couple of days of trying, finally managed to get the 4 to come to visit me together. Not an easy task as they are now finished with their final year exams so all are trying to enjoy their hard earned holidays to the fullest.
XN / YX are the expected winners ...they have done well doing well in all aspects of the safety module. GW is the 1st one who told me there is a minor error in the self-mark spreadsheet...so bonus for him. Chir extra kia su lab report is the main reason why she got the book prize.

3 of them chose Rules of Life as their reward excpet YX wanted to be different -he wanted the Rules of Work instead. Sorry no Rules of Wealth this semester....students all like this $$$ book!! Need to replanish stock soon!!
Also managed to locate my PBP students during lunch break and took a picture with them together. Don't think can ever have a chance to see them dress so smartly again. I am very lucky to be able to work with them this semester...very hard working students and never gave me any trouble...PH and Isaiah even broke record for the company supervisor feedback. how the next batch going to better than them i really wonder.

This semester is also very hectic for me...In the past I just do 2 powerpoint reviews and 1 report review with my students, then this semester even increase the effort further to 1 to 2 mock presentation reviews also. Really tiring.

On top of that I also take in extra students whom they need help cos LO is not free.

But i am glad that the effort paid off nicely as they are in the end praised by the assessor in the other room for their good work. I do hope all of you carry the pointers given to you along and be a better presenter later in your life. Good Luck!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home