笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Thursday, January 10, 2008

2008 CNY 过年小聚

哟哟哟!!! 又过年啰!!!

Successfully booked the function hall in my EC last night at 12.01 am. Need PY and Ah Meng to remind me at the critical moment. Either I am lucky that no one compete with me on the same time slot or I am fast to book, I finally secured the rental of the hall. :)


So here is the official announcement : 2008 CNY gathering is on 8 Feb (Lucky!!) Fri from 4-10pm at my EC hall.

Sorry for those Malaysian students/DT/grads that need to travel back to home town for home reunion. Hopefully next year timing is better. But I am very sure you will have such a great time back home you won't miss any thing here. (I save some ang bao money also!!!)

Since the time of gathering is rather late into the evening I guess I have to cater for some food to make sure you are well fed. :) Jelly sharks' fin and rubber abalone anyone?

Booked the karaoke room also ...but think most likely just to play cards / creat extra space...the VCD player/system is quite horrible actually.

As usual if you are coming, register in the comment area to let me know. Kindly do so before 30 Jan so that i can plan for the food and packets properly.

P.S. - the address:- Quintet EC, CCK St 64, near Yew Tee MRT, cross the O/H bridge and cut across the HDB for 150-200m, and you will hit St 64. Turn left and follow the road and past Windermere EC, the next EC in Quintet.

Hope to see you then!!!

51 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home