笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Badminton Night ....after 1 year

It has really been awhile since I played badminton....more than a year I believe. Thank god it's yaer end school holidays again and there is no need to rush home to fetch my son back from school. So decided to stay back this evening to have a nice workout.

Managed to get quite a few colleagues to join in....8 to be exact...instead of 9.

Lunch time we eat out and they kind DTs bought me a durain cake. We ate it straight after lunch and shared among 8 of us who loved durians. Hua - He- Shang can't stand the smell so he perfer to stay away. :) This is considered as the pre-celebration. Come Thurday...after my leave on Wed...we will eat out to mark my 44th Bday (Actual day)!!

The cake is rather filling to me so I didn't actually feel hungry at 5pm so I didn't eat during tea break to perpare for the long night.

The badminton games were really fun...most of the time we were laughing aloud. We get to know who can play and also discover each their individual style too. I don't really keep score about the game but I am more interetsed to keep score for HITS on body. I believe the score was 4-1 tonight. Hit others 4 times (1 actually resulted in blueblack on Ah Meng) and was hit 1 by DT A ..BELOW THE BELT!!!

Played full 2hours...we all agreed that it was a very good workout and FUN too. Then before we go home we decided to pay a surprise visit to a friend. We are all prep up about the accassion and DT A were even trembling with excitment about the visit.

This is how they were dress up just before entering the target room...




My video was ON nad ready too...but the intended target were not there...what an anti climax!!

Oh well, nvm, we will be back to strike again later....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home