笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Saturday, December 15, 2007

07S2 CT winners

I was having lunch with the DTs and DT A mentioned that she will always be on her toe and dun dare to anyhow write her answers in my test papers. I was curious and asked her why so. She answered : "Others tests nvm de, but for you, there will be a chance the nonsense answers will be posted in your blog and the whole world will get to see it. No way I will risk that!!"

I have also discussed some of the rather hilirious answers with the current 3rd year students, and they have also laugh about their seniors input. But now that I marked their common tests, I realised that either some of them dun actually listened or they wanted to contribute to this year entries.

And believe me, some of this year entries is really funny....

I always joked about the 5 mitigating steps are left glove / right glove / let safety shoe / right safety shoe / helmet. This year have afew students come close to that...


Another 1....



And the winner of all : Eat fruits and vegetables!!! take losanges!!! I think he wants to study personal hygiene rather than Industrial safety.







2nd yr RS CL2308 winner : Radio mixing for PFTR. I think she wants to be a DJ instead....
Did you laughed? I did myself!!! hope you enjoy them!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home