笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Pictures from Taiwan trip

Just to sshare with you some of the pictures taken from the recent trip to taiwan:-

It's really rare to find people of the same name as me...finally I found this shop which has exactly the same characters as my name in Jia Yi city. Coincidentally, that day is the 1st day opening of that book shop!! We went in to shop for awhile...nice n well furbished!!


Then we also found ShuLin name on the train to Ying Ge!!! Only till today then I realised that her chinese is 树林. And she live near Woodbridge (板桥)!!! Hahahahahahah


Ever tried freshly fried crisps?? Found that in the taipei night market...Nice!!



This is taken during the slow train ride towards Alisan mountain top...that night temperature :- 9 C...COLD!!




Sunset scene taken from our hotel room on Alisan top. I was bathing in the tub and my wife screamed!!! Thought she saw a rat initially.


Then later we went to the hotel top to watch the stars...and realised that it was also full moon that night!! Awooooooo.....we heard some strange howling and ran back to our room.



So many trees in the mountain top are all 1500 years and older...the oldest we can find is approx. 2000 year old. Awesome!!





Our favourie activity next to 买东西看东西吃东西买东西看东西吃东西买东西看东西吃东西.........
Dead tired after shopping at night markets and climbing mountain.

My son's favourite time every day - play mahjong before he went to bed at 12am. Looks like he has my gambling blood...

Still many have more in the camera...but can't show u all here lah...Interested can come to my room and I show you on my computer. Hehe...

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home