笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Bali Tour update

After checking and clarifying with 6 travel agents, I think the latest offer from KangTai is the most worth package:

$538 4D 3N in 5* Hotel / SQ flight / Full meals / 2 full day guided tour which covers Tanah Lot, Kintamani and Ubud. Only need to pay the Bali airport tax when departing which is about $25.

This is an open tour no minimum participant required, but of course the downside is that there will be othes in the group travelling together...which I think should be fine. All of us are the to have fun isn't it?? No conflict of interest.

So registration is still open. We as a group will deposit on around Apr 2nd week. So far the number is about 14...with another 6 pending friends/parent/leave/exam issues....

I am an optimist and really hope that they all can make it!!...if they really want to go. Too many times this year GTO I received interested response and not sure they try not to say no straight into my face and gave me false hope...in the end quite afew actually finally say not going for 1 reason or an other.

Yes perhaps this year I am abit overly ambitious to choose Bali. Cost / security / work / parents forced quite afew out of the tour. Maybe we try somewhere cheaper next year...BKK/HK ??
But Bali is really nice and I always wanted to be there with my family and students / friends.

So for those of you still have a slim chance of making it...you actually can thinkabout it for another 2 weeks. Then we really really have to deposit $300 each liao. Let me know if you can work thorugh the hurdles and can join us. Good luck!!

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home