笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Friday, April 04, 2008

Ben n Jerry Free Cone Day Outing Apr 29 12am

First I would like to thank Mui Mui & Marcus for the reminder that this year BnJ Free Cone day is approaching. The date is 29th Apr, actually falls on Tuesday. This is great cos I don't have any lesson on Tues and can enjoy the outing without interference.

After putting the advert on my MSN nick, I have also received quite afew queries from various ppl about the nature of the outing. So I guess I need to lay out abit more details regarding what happen that day too.

This is what I intend to do on 29th Apr:

12.00 am - reach GreatWorld City mall (less crowd there)
12.00-12.30 - Light lunch (expect to fill 50% of my stomach)
12.30 onwards Free icec ream at BnJ!!!

I have learnt from my very painful experience last year. So this year I will take light lunch rather than going in with empty stomach. Last year I took 6 cones and my body rejected all of them later. So this year I will go for 3 instead.

Those of U who can join me for light lunch or the actual free ice cream tasting please let me know. I will buy you lunch if U promise to eat 4 or more cones. (It's a very tempting trap!!!)

If many can stay till later part of evening...I might even consider taking 1/2 day leave and we can continue with Dice / cards / settlers...even more dangerous cos more forefeits coming!!!!
Are U game??

See U there!!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home