笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Student B Agent B

If you can still remeber from my previous entry on DnD 2008, student B is the one who win the award for "Almost cannot recognise". After taking pictures, we chatted for awhile and one of the topics disccussed is her immediate future. She told me that she is now actually enrolled to be a full time housing agent!! I am abit surprised but not totally as I have hints from her attachemnt days with me that she will be going straight into working and she is not going to work in a chemical plant type.

Later on we met again in MSN and we talked abit more about her working details. From there I found out that she is now taking her exams and before passing it, she is now doing mostly house renting rather than sales. that immediately ring a bell in my head and I thought that maybe it will be a good idea to let her handle my mum 4-room flat in Clementi.

Currently the unit is rented out to 3 sepearte tenents, each paying $350 a room only. And I pay their utilities bill!!! When i told her the current scenario, she must he laughing off her chair and told me why am I subsididing their living?????

Straight away we both went into actions. Send 1 month notice to current tenants to stop the rent, advertise the unit, apply for HDB full house rental approval, renovation of the minor repairs, buy new TV / washing machine / air-con screening for the highest bidder on the reply from adverts etc etc.

After 5 weeks, the refurbished unit is finally ina much more presentable condition and the highest bidder agreed to pay me $2500 per month for the rental, and a 2- yr contract is signed and money transferred into my bank already. DEAL!!!

I would not have the time and energy and resources to handle this myself and it's really good that she was doing alot of the detail works for me. All i need to do is say yes proceed. And it paid off and the deal was struck....it was also her first deal!! I hope this will give her a good start of her carrer later. :)

I was highly impressed with her committment and she was well worth her agent fees. On top of that I even suggest that I offer 50% discount on her Bali trip!! Not sure she wants to accept the offer though...still considering.

--------------------------------------------

Another student B also told me that she had landed her dream job!!! I straight away say it must be SIA stewardess...and I was correct!!! She was really in a good mood so I dun want to poke fun at her..saying that "SIA dropped the minimumr height equirements meh??". But I do joked that we hope to see her on our way to Bali on the same flight. We will really try to ask lot from her!!

--------------------------------------------

Lucky that so far none of the students has become insurance agent yet....I first have to announce I have more than 20 policies in the family now (REALLY!!) and saturated liao....so if you look for your carrer 1st deal...no need to ask for me. No deal!! hahahahahaha

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home