笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Monday, May 05, 2008

Myfavourite working day this semester

I was handed a rather polarized time table this new semester. Very luckily I had every Tues / Wed totally no lessons, so can actually go out to look for courses to attend (which I already did - Tony Buzan's speed reading), also can take leaves and visit students rather flexibly too.

That means, of course, all the teaching loads got assigned to only Mon/Thur/Fri, which are 3 rather hectic days. Monday I have RS lect + 4 hours of safety tut, Thurs have 4 hours of Specialty Chem lessons and fri 4 hours of Safty lect + tutorial.

Now that i have went through 3 weeks and into week 4 now, this thought of which is my favourite working day this semester just came to my mind. Is it Tues - my free day + badminton night? or Wednesday? (actually i am catching up with paper work / misc items during these 2 days...not enjoyable work in fact) or Friday - weekend approaching day (too tired to celebrate liao)...

Funny enough, I really like Monday this semester.
RS lecture statrs 8-10am. Then I need to rush to S3 for safety tutorial...by the time lesson ended, it close to 12 noon and I have not even had anything in the stomach except maybe 2 mango jellies.

Then I will need to rush to Blk F for Yoga lesson. This is really good for my back and I am putting in effort and also happy to see teh improvemnets in my body flexibility and breathing through the past 3 months. Usually after the session my shirt are soaked and I am extremely hungry...

That the rewarding part coming...rush to hub and treat myself a good meal of pepper lunch's pepper steak promotion @only $9.90. Life is goooooooooood.....when u swallow the juicy steak and sip green tea.

After that it's another 2 hours of tutorial and it's time to get ready to go home!!!
I kind of like to day for it's intensity / purpose / rewarding reasons. Good to have workout to keep yourself fresh and clear a mojor part of yoru teaching load and have a gd meal all in the same day!! Also, what a way to start a week by facing your favuorite day and then rest for the next 2 days!!!

so what about you? what's oyur favourite working day now?? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home