笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Graduation Day 2008

This year Graduation comes really fast...in May. Most guys are still enjoying their long hair compared to last year. I prepared the graduation CDs 2 days in advance and sign every copy..need only to put down individual's name on that day itself.

This year ceremony went through rather smoothly...no extremely late comers nor shoe sole left on the stage. Asked Christina to pretend to faint on stage to increage her time to 6 mins rather than 6 seconds but she suggested me to do the unthinkable thing instead. So when the 4 award winners went on stage for the second time for the Best project / Bronze / Silver / Gold award, i screamed from the very last roll of the auditorium :

"YEAH!!!! YX!! My class!!!!!"

"ZY !!! Also My Class!!"

"CX !!!! Again from my class!!"

"XN !!!! My class Also!!"





The students' jaws dropped and the boss face turned black. But what the heck, how better to support them?? In my known means this is the best way.


Then it's photo taking time at A3 NYP lounch...no lunch but just drinks for me.






After the session I invited my PEM 0501 to a swensen dinner. 11 of them accepted the invitation. XQ/LY/CA/Evl has got appt with family and friends and can't join us. Afew did not even turn up for the day...Euvin probably too shy to face us after his contribution in the video...he was the talk of the town!!




wonder when will be the next time the class can gather in such a big group...?? someone's wedding maybe??

PS. - hope you guys enjoyed the graduation CD!! Every year the contents gets better!! CX told me she cried the whole night...I hope the rest of you has less severe reactions..



3 Comments:

  • hey Mr Goh thanks for the CD! really appreciate for it. Although i had sleeping for the past 2 yrs during yr lecture but at least i still got a B for ur RS and IS i tink haha.. Ur farewell talk was so touching! maybe shld add some tears tat will be better lol.. just joking..
    Finally, 天地下没有不散的宴席。 Take Care!

    Darren

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, May 22, 2008 1:57:00 AM  

  • thanks for the CD :) i got your only error hahaha~~~

    By Blogger beetle, at Thursday, May 22, 2008 11:34:00 AM  

  • Hello Mr Goh, thanks alot for the CD. The clips brought back plenty of memories, which I know I'll continue to treasure.

    I also realised that gaining subject knowledge may have been the main goal then (for me), but even those may fade faster than the relationship bonds fostered during the 3 years in NYP.

    Well, keep up the good effort. Hope the graduation CD will become a strong part of tradition for future batches. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, May 23, 2008 9:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home