笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Thursday, June 26, 2008

四代同堂

Took 1/2 day leave today to meet up with the 3 special students. It's not easy to find a common free time slot as they each have their busy work commitments and attachment or coming orientation appointemnts too. So after 4th or 5th try...then we all decideddo meet up abit early in June.



It all started with a casual MSN chat with CY 3 years ago...when she is my PEM then. And I got motivated to start doing something, I just did it as an impulse and continue to do so repeating the pattern yearly since.




So CY was the 1st member of the followship, and thanks to her, the movement continue as next batch member is Cowgirl. Not my PEM...but she says that I know her better than her PEM.



And this year we welcome the latest member - CX, my graduating class PEM. Almost missed her totally as all along I never thought she would defer her Uni study!!! Was originally about of offer the followship to someone elase actually. Until I heard CX was coming back to work as DT....almost fell off my chair and called her immediately to discuss her possibilities.




Finally after some consideration, she finally accepted and now going to NTU Chem Eng to further her studies. Really glad to see that happening.



So it was a joyful occassion. We all deserved a good meal togather.


And only today I realised that all 3 are attached to Seraya shell!! They certainly have alot to talk about during lunch about their attachment. That also explain why they like to build longest road during Settlers game...same pattern!!


And now the search is on for this year 4th member of the followship....

38 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home