笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Saturday, August 30, 2008

08S1 GHH Book Prize Winners

It's the end of all exams!! and before the current batch disappear into CPTC follow by attachment, best to pass them the book prize now to award them for their good work!!

This semester, beside the usual Rules of Life/work/management/wealth series and Word Power, I have added a new book called the Last lecture and Dr Randy Pausch (go to the web and type this and you will be ovwewhelmed by the input you can find). The sentimental ones will probably like this new inclusion.


This is my first semester of Specialty Chem module. And the pioneer students....will always be special to me in a in a way. Kabir and Joanna are assignment partners and lab partners...so they get the same high score all the time and it's really difficult to seperate the two in terms of scores. So in the end why not reward both?



ISLP viva champ is of course ZM. She made afew mistakes in common test and frightened by me till cry after that. Promised to do very well subsequently and she did fulfil she promise in VIVA and in the final exam. Oh BTY...she selected the Last lecture!! (so did Joanna)




Sheila did well in her reports...and Edgar/Kabir/Chai Hui are very consistent throughout this module. Hope they enjoy reading the book of their choice and gain something out of it.



HQ probably cursed at me when I forced her do the real VIVA in week 11. she eventually score 92!! Now I hope she change her perception against me abit cos that really anchor her in a good position. Sorry no book for you but I hope enjoy the audio CD instead.

we went K after that...what happen there??....read my next entry. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home