笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Friday, August 15, 2008

Visit to NTU

It's study break in NYP and time clear leave. I decide to pay a visit to the Uni students. Thanks to fast recce and following up by MH, the ideal location of meet in NTU is finalised very quickly and we have ample time to spread the news.


This is the first time I try Saeke Shushi. But no choice it seems like the most cosy place in NTU for a 10+ ppl gathering. Reserved the corner straight away early and started to spread the news through my blog and MSN. 20+ ppl responded...not bad. Afew are stuck in lab work that afternoon and afew are out on attachment, too bad.



Arrived early into NTU and proceed to parked at Carpark A as hinted by Anna. As soon as I dropped off, guess what...I bumped into ML!! (It's a samll world...!!) She kindly show me the way to the shushi shop and we chatted for awhile...then I let her off to proceed to her lab session. (lab dunt need to eat de mah?).

As soon as it reach 11.15am...familair faces started to steam in ...for food I guess!!!





The above are the 11.30am-12.30 pm round students. Some lamented the 1 hour gathering to too short n they have to rush off for lesson soon after. Can clearly see SY is totally unwilling to leave...

Then comes the 12.30pm-1.30pm group. Mainly Env Eng dept ppl. Student S just came for ice green tea...


Finally it's the 1.30pm-2.30 pm group. 3 of my PEM amd 2 from 03 batch of guys who join NTU after their NS. Heard they say every night hug book till 12.30 midnight....hmmm...sounds familiar...I did the same after my NS into Uni too!!


After paying the bills at 2.45pm I dropped by the new CBC building to greet Profs Leung. He kindly offered to give a tour to the building/labs and guess what...of all labs...he decided to walked though a randon one and guess who I saw?? ML again!! (it's really a small small world!!)



B4 going off...i notice the the school Chair name's sounds familiar...and after asking afew questions I realised that he was actually my sec school classmates in Chinese High!!! (only for 1 month though...). Nice to regain contact with him. It really really a small small world!!!
The visit to NTU ended 4.30pm and i guess it's a wonderful way to spend a relaxing day. Next week wed @ NUS maybe...?? SL....go recce and tell me the right location fast!! hahahahahah....

2 Comments:

  • Of course lab still need to eat de!!! Hungry also cannot do anythg.. hee

    Hai ya, i tot the lunch gathering gonna end at 1.30pm!! so i didnt go and I have my lunch at 1.15pm in canteen B alone.. so sad =( (JH not ard).. Hai.. i missed the sumptuous lunch.. That's too bad..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, August 15, 2008 10:32:00 PM  

  • Hey Mr Goh, so happy to see you in NTU~!Thank You for the lunch treat~! You muz come more often to meet us, so that all those NYP graduates can meet up/know each other mahhhh... ~!

    Nice dayzz...

    Anna

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, August 16, 2008 11:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home