笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ice Cream Party!!

It all started with wanted to treat my PEM class...then I added my specialty chem class...then I add the DTs / TSOs, the Mr Luda add his PEM so to help me aviod delivery charge, then we added the senior / graduates, the expanded to 10 more others of the safety class (mainly due to quite afew of them help me in the care n share program)...In the end i have to stop invitng becos it's just getting out of control..sorry I have to say no to the last few cos I am just not sure there will be enough to share. Paiseh!!

When the ice cream Chefs still missing at 2.45pm...I am in real panic mode and cold sweat n hot seat both flowing non stop!! Finally they arrived soon after and the party starts!!



6 of my PEM 0501 still comes back for party!! Congrats to XN who passed her driving test on 2nd attempt!! (I failed driving test 3 times in Singapore actually).



My current batch of PEM 0803...a fun loving bunch i figure, hope they survive their 1st semester! 3 i think already down...hope no more follows!!



All the seniors!! Student Fis the champ I think...she had 5 scoops. Oh...how am I going to explain this to those I say no...omg...







My current class of specialty chem class pioneer!! Just finished feedback exercise w them, and they are v kind in the feedback comments. Thank you. But somehow 1 among them still not happy with the module...hmmm wonder what can I do really to please the student??

Anyway...to all, thnaks for coming for the ice cream party.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home