笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Open letter to DT A / PY

Times flies and it's a almost a year since you work with us. Still remember vividly the UNI application saga we went through together and lesson learnt as well. Since I suggested you join us as DT and you have trusted and accepted, I kind of feeling respondsible for your well being despite you are not working directly or indirectly with me for the past months.



I started by bringing all of you out for a good lunch once a month. Still remember we went to Carls junior with DT S / Lulu. Then to Taka for mooncake shopping, extra extra spicy meal at chinatown, also playing badminton and act like ghost in Q4 after that. I was rather worry both of you may be too pressureised or uncomfortable working with us, but I guess my worry not needed.



Especially for DT PY, from not speaking to me a single word throughout your 3 years until we go GT2007 Macau GT 2008 Bali and now we can chat freely during meals, it is such a transformation!!.



I also find it refreshing to hear your views during discussion, as it gives a the perspective from the students view point rather than the usual lecturer's view. Some of the stories u tell also gives me better insight to the students' circle too. (In fact i am even presurrised abit cos I dun want to repeat the same mistakes.)



Now that it's time for you to move on, I wish to say to you : Good Luck!! and All the best!!



You know, it's a rather funny feeling :- I started to want to make your stay better for the past months...in fact...in the end...it's your stay that make me feel easier to cope with the life in school !!



What comes around goes around isn't it?

10 Comments:

  • Hi Mr Goh,

    I would like to thank you for your advice on uni study, work, project, etc...In fact, I have learnt alot during my stay at nyp.

    As for DT A, good luck to your studies... All the best in whatever u do in the future.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, July 22, 2008 11:48:00 AM  

  • Hi Mr Goh, it is me again. This entry was our lunch topic just now. It is not your style to write this kind of entry. Do u face any problem or is it TRANSFORMATION?Haha!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, July 22, 2008 1:03:00 PM  

  • Those who have a chance to read my earlier chinese bolg in 2005 will definitely disagree your comment, seriously. I AM that type of person!! If not why do i bother do do so many things on my own accord? It's not that i want to write this type of entry or not...it's wheather there is ppl who touched me to write and also will appreciate or not.

    of course...thorugh the years...I also learn to control my emotions and not to allow it to go like roller coaster too. also very importantly, i learn to appreciate life as simple as it could...simplicity is bliss...I hope you can one day appreciate and understand that too.

    By Blogger 鸿图, at Tuesday, July 22, 2008 9:53:00 PM  

  • Hi Mr Goh,

    Sorry for the misunderstanding. I really appreciate this entry. Thank you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, July 23, 2008 11:51:00 AM  

  • Your Englsih is powerful

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, July 24, 2008 12:17:00 AM  

  • woaliao....1st time i heard ppl praise my singlish hahahahah. if you are refering to the words in this particularentry...i think maybe it's the emotions behind it rather than the standards of language.

    I still believe my chinese is at least 3 times more powerful than my singlish....

    but still...i am thick skin...thanks! hehe

    By Blogger 鸿图, at Thursday, July 24, 2008 8:01:00 AM  

  • HUH, me so jealouse, onli "it's your stay that make me feel easier to cope with the life in school ", then HOW ABT ME !!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, July 25, 2008 10:49:00 AM  

  • HUH, me so jealouse, onli "it's your stay that make me feel easier to cope with the life in school ", then HOW ABT ME !!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, July 25, 2008 10:49:00 AM  

  • haiz...unless u let me know who exactly are u...i dun seem able to give u a proper explaination...generalise reply probably cant make u happy either. How much u know or u dunno?

    like i always encourage all ppl who visit / cooment...be freank and cadid and open...sign off after you comment pls. :)

    anyway no need jealouse lah...alot of ppl...students / friends...made my life in sch very enriching n rewarding...tt's y i am enjoying the current state alot...who knows...u maybe also 1 of them!!

    By Blogger 鸿图, at Friday, July 25, 2008 6:39:00 PM  

  • Oh alamak...ah meng it's u ah?? missed your name..i thought double entry!!

    no worry lah...when u leave us 1 day...I will also write you a letter titles "Goodbye ah meng...永在怀念中." 哈哈哈哈.

    By Blogger 鸿图, at Friday, July 25, 2008 6:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home