笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Thursday, February 12, 2009

08S2 ISLP marking

Just finished marking this semester ISLP papers. Generally rather happy with the performance with the students. Only slight issue that bothers me is the clculation question are NOT taken advantage of, And there are quite afew still cannot solve it properly despite 2 examples plus the self marking work sheet given...well...maybe some just perfer theory questions rather than calcualtion type instead.

One qusetion I ask about positive intervention - this student quite fierce....try avoid working under him next time...very xiong!!! :)



Then there is the 4 Rs - I didn't know there is a fifth - Relax!!! nice try!!!



Beside these funny surprises, there are also quite afew nice input i discovered this sem:-

JL is hooked by the mindmaps I guess..he is the only one uses the pictures to remember the points !!



Last but not least, this happens to be the last script I mark...quite co-incidental but it really made my day. :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home