笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

K session @ $10Club


This outing, to me, is one of highlight of the semester. After testing them on the 15 questions WWTBAM style Safety quiz (which as usual all classes balantly trying to cheat to avoid deduction of VIVA marks), the classes are eventually all awarded the chance to sing song together after their last paper.



Fortunately, not all took up the offer (if not i will be borke). This semester, 20 students made it to Cow Car Water $10Club. Understood some cannot make it due to NE classes, which is really too bad...





As usual Allen has kindly to join in and also helped to foot the bill with me too. Thanks alot!!



Every semester, when I have the chance to K song with them, I would discover there are actually alot of good singing talents among them. Previous kingpins of singing includes Luis/WenJun/Anna/JianKun...such a joy to hear them sing. (not necessay a joy to mark their safety papers though...)




I feel particular happy yeaterday simply due to fact that I manage to locate and sing the song "你是我的眼" finally. I like this song alot but never had a chance to sing the full song at the right key...for months...and I think i did well considering it is my 1st attempt. 终于了了一桩心愿. YEAH!





Every semester, you also find the students split thenselves into different rooms with different clicks. This semester is simple...the Chinese Songs room and the English/Malay songs room (abit of Bollywood entertainment intermittenly I noticed).





I hope they don't present the same way they sing when they are back from plant attachment...more passion please!!!



Student M...you can do better !!! (Although this is your 1st K outing...I will be after you in Krabi GT 09...better train up afew more songs by then!! (start with 三只老虎!!!)

8 Comments:

  • Mr Goh, u definitely can sing vy well, but for the RAP, hehehe, still got to be improved, lolx, starts with S.H.E 中国话, haha

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, September 02, 2008 4:42:00 PM  

  • i'm pretty amazed for the rap actually. LOL! and same thinking for student M to start with 三只老虎!! i'm sure HQ can complete her misson. LOL!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, September 02, 2008 8:47:00 PM  

  • hey,,,actually har...my wife did say my rap is better than ah liang (at least the 1st verse, later one of couse lack practise).

    then of course...praise from your love ones dun really count isn't it?

    I shall hear what ah meng can sing in GT2009!!!

    By Blogger 鸿图, at Tuesday, September 02, 2008 8:56:00 PM  

  • i also wan KTV session~ miss out the last one cause u'll sick! so wasted..

    -dolphin-

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, September 02, 2008 10:31:00 PM  

  • almost had a chance to go the KTV session u organised for nus student, but u were sick dat morning! hope next time have chance to go again.
    -SH

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, September 02, 2008 11:24:00 PM  

  • yaya...it's end of semester, lessons over and I am abit too relax at home n eat too much chips!! will be more careful next sem :)

    By Blogger 鸿图, at Wednesday, September 03, 2008 7:17:00 PM  

  • Guess what! it was my first ever K-box session in my entire life so far haha. It was definitely very enjoyable!

    Sorry Mr. Goh, I joined without giving u notice cos feon and hisyam dragged me last min.

    You wowed us with singing sensation! :):)

    Angel

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, September 03, 2008 10:29:00 PM  

  • ya!! rmb careful dun eat too much chips o! =D take care.. cant wait for the kbox session.. So long no gather n i miss out the previous NUS lunch gathering! >_<

    cheers!
    -dolphin-

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, September 04, 2008 10:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home