笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Violin Mini Concert






Last weekend the music school of my son Yi Fan arranged a mini concert for the violinsits @ waterloo street.


Sent him there early for preparation / rehearsal / tunning etc and there are 2 hours of free time b4 the actual concert starts.


So my wife and I decided to visit the bras basar complex bookshops. It's really been awhile we can take as long as 2 hours to leisurely browse and hop from 1 book store to another.


In the end we bought 3 books, chinese books of course. Keeping in mind that the year end book buying spree is coming...I decided to buy just enough to cover me for the next 2 months.


Back at the concert, Yi Fan has changed up and he did well in the 3 songs. Much better than he practise at home...some how he can put the stage fright aside to deliver above par. Credit to him.


This is my 1st time posting a video on my blog ...would be nice to show him play nicely. Enjoy!!

6 Comments:

  • wow mr goh ur son sure is talented at his young age...wonderful!!!!

    GL ^^

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, September 07, 2008 4:52:00 PM  

  • I personally also found it quite amazing that unlike pianist, violinist were expected to memorise all the music scores in the head!!! My son do not have to look at books during concert or exam...i just dunno how their brain works!!

    I sing karaoke also must look at lyrics leh...hahahaha

    By Blogger 鸿图, at Monday, September 08, 2008 10:47:00 AM  

  • Yea,

    Post another entry about yi fan's music talent ok?

    OKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOK.

    OK--> I answered for u.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, September 08, 2008 12:54:00 PM  

  • Your son should go to the NuS Yong Ying Music obsevetory to study music. they are looking for people I heard

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, September 08, 2008 1:15:00 PM  

  • OKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOK. I will show another clip soon...his piano video instead this time.

    I also check out the NUS observatory..they have youth program but minimum age is 15 lah...my son still got 4 more years to reach that age. will decide on his future then ba.

    By Blogger 鸿图, at Monday, September 08, 2008 10:53:00 PM  

  • Wow! he can play both violin and piano! Genius!! Somemore no music scores to see...really a 天才!!
    SH

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, September 10, 2008 12:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home