笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Farewell Ah Meng....

Promised previously to write something for Ah Meng when she leaves...unfortunately due to law of attraction this came true. The quantum leap of salary is just too attractive for young chionster to say no, even it means longer travelling time and inconvenience and need to wake up much , much earlier in daily work.



She is the 1st student to become our official full time colleague. Never know her well as a students (beside she complaints that I mis-pronounce her name like the zoo star purposely all the time). I once leave a note in her blog was found it was deleted...thought she was still angry with me...



And it turn out that she was jaoyous and magnanimous and did not hold me for the jokes. Know her much better as a colleague since then. And she perform very well during her days with us and help us alot in the ISO paper work, purchasing chores and lab management systems. Things that I myself dreaded to do ...

Glad that she joined us for Bali GT2008 and hope to see he in future GT if possible :)



Of course the farewell meal cannot be a simple one but of exceptional standard. See the pictures below as proof: The 大四喜 cold dish:






and the XO yong tou hu :-






one more celebrating event in the evening : - K!! We did not had a chance to sing previously in Bali or other outings so must K once b4 she go for good. Too bad DT A cannot join us due to exam.


XPY will miss her alot I think, for she now miss the chance to further improve her Chinese and in a way as a big sister?? While I can have earlier breakfast, and no need to worry when I take lift.


Goodbye ah Meng...永在怀念中。 hahahahahah

4 Comments:

  • !!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~Mr Goh, me still alive lor......somemore still got 10 more days to go...lolx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, October 28, 2008 3:14:00 PM  

  • I hope u all enjoyed the K session!! I did have a gd time. K with 4 is so much better than K with 30...hahah i get to sing more often.

    I tried "菊花台” and "爱情转移“ for the 1st time in K too!! nice experience.

    timing is also just nice.

    By Blogger 鸿图, at Wednesday, October 29, 2008 1:04:00 PM  

  • Of course i will miss lulu alot. Her character is so diff from others. In fact, I leant alot from her. I sought help from her whenever I face difficulties in purchasing, maintenance matters, lab issues, etc. Apart from that, she helped to solve two complicated cases.

    And now is her time to look for more $$ as well as to learn more. Wish you all the best.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, October 30, 2008 5:31:00 PM  

  • complicated case 1 : how to stay slim while keep on eating n eating?? hahahahaha

    Complicated case 2 : how to lose weight while munching and munching??

    By Blogger 鸿图, at Thursday, October 30, 2008 7:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home