笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Year End Family Tour 2008

After 8 months of mental thinking and planning...and constantly looking for new spots to visits in the TV shows...it's about time to put the plan into action soon.


Where are we going?? Where else??!! TAIWAN AGAIN...!!


Christof asked me if our family have any Taiwanese origin...My dad is from 海南岛. Tha't the closest I can think of...

Seriously...when we apply our tour criteria for selection : Somewhere to be able to go round touring ourselves, it's safe, plenty to do at night for shopping, nice TV to watch even at hotel, good food and local products to buy...time and time again...the only logical choice is Taiwan.


We actually thought of going to 九寨沟, unfortunately the recently earthquake destroy the emerging thoughts. It should be a good candidiate for next year though...



Don't ask me how many times I have been there. Seriously I myself also lost count...So what is so special about the tour this year?? There are afew new things I am actually planning:


1. New cities to visit : First - 台东- for the sea view / 花东纵谷 (4 days)

Also - 台南 - mainly for it's very famous night market 花园夜市, and

small towns like 东山 (eat the famous duck head!!) (3-4 days)


2. Trying out homestay (民宿) - Now that the children has grown up abit and no need to stay in nice hotel, it will be a good opporyunity to try out the homestay in 台东. Cost wise is not necessary very much cheaper but at least it is a new experience.


3. To visit the islands 离岛 for the 1st time. Either will vist 绿岛 or 蓝屿. Enjoy the forestry and coastal activities available on the islands.


4. To take internal flights for the 1st time too. Will be flying down to TaiDong by flight.



Have booked all the hotels and flights....all set!! One thing I also noticed is that Yi Fan is also growing up fast...by next year I will have to book 4 adult price and no more child fare for him. Even hotal room will be alot more expansive as most dun allow 4 ppl to squeeze into 1 room.




I visualise the tour happening, I want it to happen, I take necessary action, it will happen.

I visualise the tour is a fantastic and enjoyable one, I want it to happen...It will be a fantastic and enjoyable family tour. hehehe ...nothing special, just Law of attraction. Works for all my previous tours.

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home