笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Thursday, September 25, 2008

NTU revisit

Today got to visit NTU early to do some admin work with ex DT A. Arrived 15 mins early and while awaiting at the notice board, I realised that the stuent union has set up a "Scream your Heart out" section to allow some o the frustrated students to vent their anger. Most of the input are about canteen food...afew others...more more interesting :






There are opposition party in every argument of course :

Wonder if there will be any real follow up on such input...abit too generalise and oversweeping statement like this with citing details will not lead to anywhere I guess. It's just a venting corner I suppose...

Wonder if our own school is mature enough to handle this too...

The paperwork is actually very fast...but the waiting is much longer than expected. Almost become the gurantor of Mohd Ali Bin Abdul Halim instead of A. Lucky the official is more awake than the benefector. Almost make me refuse to sign...if not for the free breakfast...hahahahaha.

Met up with CX for a brief moment too, thanks for the tea leaves.

After that I still have aboyt 2 hours b4 my next appt for lunch, so decided to wake SY up and play a game of settlers in the hall.

It was an highly entertaining and enjoyble game...what elase to expect when SY is playing?? Strongly believe she is still 1/2 asleep most of the time. Wanted very badly to take out my camera to show you how she build road n settlement...she screamed so I had to stop.

after 1 1/2 game...(I had to go)..and wish we can have time in the future to leisurely play games. Hope they will be mercy on my leave next year onwards.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home