笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to me 2008

LT and SM visited me on Sunday. Brought a cake with them to celebrate my birthday too!! So far this has been the 4th continuous years that they bought something for me. (Moon cakes festival inclusive too!!). Too bad Anna is busy having exam and afew others are also busy with their attachment and assignment so cannot make it.



We have dinner in BPP Swensen. Lucky that it was not too crowded and we manage to get a table for 6 seat almost immediately. Had quite a full meal and happily chatting away. My kids /wife are already very comfortable talking to them so I can concentrate eating my steak. :)


Then back to home where we pose with the cake...but all are too full to eat it.



Back to school this morning, after 3 hours of lecture and 1 hour of yoga session, the DT/TSOs invited me out for a birthday lunch too at AMK hub. The meal is quite nice - I like the ginger chicken and the kang kong best. Much better than the extremely hot till u got headache resturant in Cowcarwater last year. hahahahahah.




We promise to go out for lunch again to try the japanese western resturant Waraku @ Central soon...their curry pork chop is really nice...so as afew other dish too. Hmmm...Week 9 common test week Tues/wed sound good to me. Time also to fill up my sweets drawer too. There is a Japanese swwet / choc shop at the central where I can get v nice and special Japanses sweets.


Of course...the best thrill of such trip is to see XPY close her eyes in a state of semi conciouslness when I ramp up the car park slop till 8 storey. hahahahaha...see u there!!

13 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home