笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Lost in M

I used to queue for fast food about twice a week...mostly in the weekend and they are main lunch for my children. In my previous home in BB central, there are quite afew choices like KFC, BK, Subway ..and of course..what else but the big M.

I noticed they did some sweeping changes lately...in which as a customer I am not thrilled by them a single bit. To me they are taking a step backwards in such demenstration of changes not for the better...

1st is of course the dis-continuation of the loyal customer points for spending on $$ with them. The rebates are actually not much...and abit troublesome at times (i guess it's trouvlesome for them to maintain the systems as well). So taking it away will be a good reason to "cut cost". But remember this, if u ever takes benefits away...there will also be negative sentiments for sure.

The one change that rather bemused be is the new way of queuing system in the outlets. They change the system without a single bit of explaination to all their csutomers, and many are confused.

U now walk into the outlet, u actually see double the queues...1 Q for ordering...the other...messy/unorganised ones...are for waiting for collection. In a crowded place, you really have to look closely where to queue in order to place the order.

Worst, there is no direction / sign post on top to indicate the correct queue place...I personally have to waste life looking for the correct queue to join, some others I observed, queue wrongly and wasted precious life, and need to re-Q again.

And the end of your order...the employee will tell u as mechanically as a robot "to move to the queue to the left so that my colleague to serve you later". Feel like telling them...can't u see there is no more space on my left already? and i dun see a queue there also...

I also noticed u need to ask for sourse...if u forgot and reach home...use your own then.

Well...maybe I am asking to much from a fastfood chain and too much from a part time 16 year old student for such basic services.

I rather to queue for S or BK....after such lousy experience in M.

2 Comments:

  • yes! yes! i totally agree! i used to eat out frequently at mac. but i stopped already. n some of the staff very kiam siak when it comes to sauce. also they remove the garlic chilli sauce! my all time favourite since young la! ):

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, November 07, 2008 2:52:00 PM  

  • YEAH!!! My fav gralic chilli sauce!!! >_< NO MORE LEEEEEE!!! SOBS..i think they follow Yong Tau Foo queuing style lol!!! But the crowding issues still presist la..if their purpose is to cut down e queuing time..LOL

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, November 11, 2008 2:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home