笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Yong - Tow - Hoo

It's Wk 19 of the semester and it's time for the program 6 3rd year students to come back to school and show us what they have gone through for the past 6 months of industrial attachment.

There seem to be a trend for the past couple of semester that we are spending more on more time with our attachment students on presentation preparations. I recalled that only few do rehearsals with thier LO iafew years ago...but now I guess students are abit more kiasu and many act actually doing rehearsal prior to the real day.


Never the less it is a good thing to do..so they are much much more prepared for the important 15 mins of the last semester.Only one student Q this year prevent me to sit in the presentaion, cos she says I will make her even more nervous.

I always have to remind the students to addresss the assesser's name properly. It's NOT mr Kevin / Mr Allen / Mr Ablert etcetc...if you cannot even mindfully address them correctly that is definitely a very poor start of the whole event.

This year, I have met the ultimate....

My attachment student S who are persenting to Albert / Tow soon and I also sit in to provide support. He seemed quite relax and he started off with the following opening:
"A very good morning to Mr Yong , Mr Tow and Mr Hoo....."

!#%^&&& ^&((&#@@ & what the...... since when we become YONG TOW HOO!!!

No prize to guess correctly...we all fell of our chairs.

Luckily he got my jacket to score abit better in dress code. If not.....

5 Comments:

  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! super funny!! yong tow hoo!!!! i was still thinking if it's another new stall in NYP!!! WAHAHAHAHAHA BEST LAAA!!! XD

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, February 19, 2009 6:57:00 PM  

  • yes yes tat student Q is me.. *hide*

    GREAT NEWS to cover up my part!!!
    i noe who is student S tot.. is my beloved partner SYAM aka SHAME.. the whole company ppl call him SHAME.. even the company document also write it as SHAM.. lol..

    the yong tow hoo is the best cos im there as well when he said tat.. totally lmao..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, February 20, 2009 8:45:00 PM  

  • Hahahahaha...i myself think about about it I also laugh. this ..is my choice of Joke of the semester!!!

    By Blogger 鸿图, at Friday, February 20, 2009 9:18:00 PM  

  • HAHHAHAHAHHAHAH.. that was hilarious, perk me up before i go chiong for my maths exam tmr! hahaz.. lol.. -roll on floor and laugh until the cows come home-

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, February 20, 2009 10:40:00 PM  

  • sir, u all can go form a band. da jie hao wo men shi yong tow hoo!. LOL!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, February 24, 2009 10:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home