笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

There goes my new Nokia N80


I have always carry my mobile with me whenever I travel through the years. This recent trip GT2009, is my first time to check in the mobile into my lugguage...and look what happen to it. When i took out the phone from the side pouch, I almost could not recognise it was my mobile previously.

Screen smudged in the majority of central part, paint at the surface looks like they are attack by acid...really beyond my imagination of what can happen to a mobile. 惨不忍睹。

scretching my head hard on how this can happen...finally I figure out 1 possible theory is that there could be depressurisation in the lugguage area, causing my sun block spray to leak...then the chemical / solvent of the sun block spray corroded the paint and screen LCD.

so there goes my new (4 month old) phile...have to wait for another 20 months to get a new ones from singtel...also my 1st time a mobile did not last with me through its contract period.

So no choice have to buy a cheapo mobile just to tie over the next 20 months...no frills and limited functions but that suits my usage of mobile anyway....major headache is to re-key inmany of the students contact into the phone again.

So if I ask u who are u when u sms me, u should know somehow I have either lost your contact or still in the slow process of keying the numbers. be patient please. :)

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home