笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mind map assignment

It's semester break and it's rather quiet in the office, so it's the perfect chance to spend these 1-2 days to do some mind maps as assignment. Need to do at least 10-15 manual ones instead of the computer version so might as well get started with it.


Updated the 2 CL3361 mindmaps, there are quite afew mistakes in the old version, where I have not been following the proper mapping rules. Now after re-doing, they are closer to more acceptable level.



Spent a couple of hours on this chinese mindmap on 金庸小说 Always wanted to do this for a long long time but only until now I have the leisure time to enjoy and engross 2 hours of my time with the writing and abit of drawing. Still can remember 80% of the content off hand...not bad considered I last reading was years ago.


Yes what's said it's true...drawing actually makes you concentrate yet relax and I didn't yawn even once from 3-5pm without help of coffee...which really is a miracle.

Hopefully I will get 8 done by end of wednesday....Then that leaves only the videoing of lesson for my very very last part of assignment. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home