笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The thing I missed most....

Being a parent, entering the PSLE year for your kid is no fun. The school is kia su, the teachers in school is kia su, the wife is kia si, and of course I am kia boh. That means I have to act kia su also.

Plenty of assessment to work on, and in my opinion, they are not given enough chance to reflect where they go wrong...but just simply do more ...do more....Teachers pass out assignments and never go through properly in class, rather, the task now is dump upon the parents to ensure the assignment are completed and pass up in time.

Comes school holiday...50% of the time my son need to go back to school for extra revision class. If there is any time left...that will be music classes / practise / drawing / english tuition etcetc. No chance to bring him out for a day outing...sad....

Everyday when I reach home, will have to mark his assignment done during the day and go through the mistakes he has made. Science and Maths both subjects. Funny he is not getting better with the assignments...serioulsy speaking I am getting abit sick too...but no choice...PSLE year...have to be kia su. Meanwhile...do 1 more assignmemt....


I think the relief will come after October, when the PSLE exams are finally over. Then I can maybe clear my leave and spend some time with him, free of the school work, just simply have fun and play. Meanwhile, just hang on there...and do 1 more assignment.


OH I MISSED PLAYING WITH MY SON!!!!

4 Comments:

  • Indeed, cant help but to do it rite? I've seen many parents doing so in my student care also..thanks to the society for this..and the kids are lacking the simple innocence..

    By Anonymous LT, at Wednesday, June 17, 2009 9:43:00 PM  

  • sir! jia you!! by the way, it'll be good to bring him out once in awhile to take a break from all that learning even though exams (PSLE, o level, etc) is near.. too stressed out also cannot process all the information.. will forget even more! good luck!

    By Anonymous Agnes, at Wednesday, June 17, 2009 11:27:00 PM  

  • Ahhhhh..being kids in this generation is so not fun. I remembered I went out to play everyday~~ Well..I guess assessment is like doing past yr paper? But no need to do in excess ba..jiayou oh!! A few more mths, O lvl and PSLE will end le~

    By Anonymous Hua, at Thursday, June 18, 2009 3:32:00 PM  

  • ya ya I also really enjoyed my childhood days...cos I really play alot!!..but now of course pressure to do well in PSLE is sooo great. Oct pls come fast fast!!

    By Blogger 鸿图, at Thursday, June 18, 2009 8:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home