笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Thursday, April 02, 2009

BnJ Free Cone Day

Have received the prior notice from BB about the exact date of the occasion this year :

Ben and Jerry FREE cone day
Apr 21 (Tuesday)
Time : 12 noon - 8pm

As of today I still cannot be 100% sure if I am going for the 3rd straight year or not. Reason being next semester taime table is still not finalised yet...the time tabling lecturers had just issue a warning that the draft version in the system is still subject to changes and will be "use at your own risk" and "only purpose is to chop down more trees if you print now..."

Although the warning is stern enough...but I just cannot resist taking a peek into the system to see if law of attraction works or not.

Woalla!! Tuesday is a free day for me next semester!!! Yes looks like I can go!! will power!!!

I know there are afew of you, the ice cream lovers, who are also eagerly awaiting for that day to come. I will be at the Great World City brach of BnJ on 21 Apr.

Again, let's not get too greedy...let's go for a light lunch first and fill up the rest of viod with ice cream. If BB is there she will tell you what will happen if you eat 6 scoops with empty stomach...(or you can read my previous 2 years blog entry).

If there is enough of you who wanted to prolong the outing...I may even consider taking 1/2 day off...but are u free?

If you are joining in the fun on that day....pls let me know by commenting ...(let me know if you can stay till 5 too!!)

See ya!!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home