笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Torn and restored Thread



It's term break, and I finally have a chance to re-pack by big box of tricks in my office. Never really organise them properly when I shifted to the new office at Q3. Knowing that I will probably moved again in less than a year's time...it's really difficult to motivate myself to unpack the 5 boxes still stucked in my couboard.

But if I really feel like doing some tidying...guess which box I would rather start with? The magic box of course!!

Also motivated by Student K(JC) far away from Australia. She would really like to see 1 more video clip...so I better look deep to see what can I caome up with with short notice...

There are quite a number of tricks I bought over the last 1-2 years and I have never had the chance to practise them and show them around. Mainly because after watching the solutions, I realised that they are not best suitable for in-the-street presentation, which is my favourite and preferred type of showing.

So I choose 2 of them, and spend a day or 2 to practise, and ask The DT/TSO help to video the critical part for me, some part I did it DIY. But seriously these 2 are the simpler form...scale 3-4 out of 10 only. I hope to amaze you with higher scale ones later.

So enjoy this clip here....the other 1 which is called Redox Clip is uploaded in my Facebook. Go see.

Also, after 18 months wait, I have revisited my magic website and discovered that there are quite a number of new tricks available!!!...and they are coll!!! I have ordered them already...and hopefully in 6 months time....during the next term break, I can then make your jaws drop!! Beware!!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home