笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Monday, April 27, 2009

Fast thinking game

During our latest K session, SY tought us 1 game - fast thinking / quick respond / finger point to another player with a specific subject. The loser then can choose a new topic to start.

Topics we choose are like : Cars / Beach / School (NYP) / feamle chinese singer /etc etc
of course...if I can finger point to the next person who suppose to carry on answer the topic, I will of course point to PP!!

I have come up with a couple of topics which they are scream and shout about the difficulty :
1) ManU players
2) china cities

if they think these are tough...Imagine their reaction when I shouted the following topic:

"Thermodynamics" - and I quickly said "Entropy" while clapping my hands - and of course I point to PP, signifying she suppose to carry on....

I think her jaws dropped. hahahahahhaa this is the funniest part of the whole session.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home