笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Er...who R U ...( I lao liao )

Received many SMS message yesterday till today. Some caught me on MSN and say Happy Birthday to me also.

They are : Maryam / MuiMui / Shi Ling / Shu Ling / Siew Ting / YaLing / Guan Lin / Xu Ting (from SHA) / Lee Theng / Shu Mei / Phebe / Cody / James / Sarah Maria / Angela / Shirlene 9234 / LyeSiang 3159 / Loh Yun/ Cynthia.

Then there is also a bunch of students / friends who send me messages but didn't include their names...and really I am too old recall their phone numbers and I didn't save their name sinto my SIM card...

they are : (last 4 digit of their hp number)

5260 (LH !!)
9688
8748
8398
1174 (mui mui !!)
3539
8466 (Annie!! - new number??)
1895 (SK !!)
4159 (TianLin !!)

Anyone can tell me who they are??

This year got another bday cake...(last yaer was from SL/Maryam). Not bad looking...Ra Mian noodle model, Taste good too...with blueberry filling. Thanks LT/Cody/James/Phebe/SM. (Candles are all dumped aside..to many to count le).































Actually have accepted a Swenson invitation from YL/GL/LH/JT/PL but too bad son caught a cold from last evening badminton / air- con shower so no choice have to cancel. Must go see doctor 1st.

Well maybe later then we meet up ba...

13 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home